Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pabo Girl

 im sorry :( /sobs. i dont mean it i swear. m sorry really sorry D; im sorry i wont talk with you, i want to but i cant /sobs. dont ask the reason i dont even know. and im happy to have u as my grandchild ♥ i do love u as my grandsie like ur another fangirl ahaha well i miss ur babling about them ^^ r they keep annoy you? well i hope yes ehehe okno joke. i know u goin to hate me, well u thinkin i hate u and m thinkin you hate me hmmm what a confusing life, isnt it? we just like a stranger now^^. and ohh yeah how was ur dad? is he fine? i hope yea and if m bein ur sister i will nag ur dad to give u some money to buy a new headphone ad it should be a sistar pic on it ahahaha :3 you must be soooooo happy and u should nag ur friends too lolll keep nagging stupid doctor ♥ u r my kiddo pedo froggy stupid doctor ♥♥ and keep remember me as ur grandma even u hate me and decide to go. ^^ otl its enough i guess its a long letter ahaha ♥ je t‘aime monsieur ♥ u r my second luhan ♥ u have to feel special foe it^^

should i really feel special for that?
should i? well i guess not.
so, i wont ever forgive you and i'm gonna hate you forever.
ok thanks and goodbyee

No comments:

Post a Comment