Friday 30 November 2012

Ilhoon

Hello Guys :D
someone told me that now is the time to haunting for ilhoon roleplayer xDD
what the hell? i'm in dangerous xDD
i'm roleplaying Ilhoon and yeah now i'm in fake relay with soyou.
phew ~! even there's someone wanna do something to me.
aham ~! i hope you got it what i wanna say.
i was shocked when know that everyone want ilhoon as bf.
ze'fuq. i'm gonna die now xP
sad news, i'm gonna deact this december 9th.
i dont wanna leave everyone but roleplay world is bored now.
i dont wanna leave my special one. lol xD
there's a lot peeps i dont wanna leave.
aish -.- it's hard to decide but well i will follow my grandma a.k.a Min Ah xD
if she said i cant deact, then i wont.
i love her okcan. she my one and only beloved grandma xD
okno, i'm not falling love with her 'cause she's weird.
i only love my crush xD
my babe rp-ing an ulzzang and he is awesome dude xD
please help me either i should deact or not -..-
it's confusing, totally confusing.

THE WANTED - JUNG ILHOON
MY GRANDMA xDD
SHITTT ~! this ulzzang guy killed me with his so fucking awesome face D:

No comments:

Post a Comment