Friday 30 November 2012

NS Yoon-G


Hello Guys :D
that is NS Yoon-G. i love her new song featuring Jay Park.
their dance are awesome too. please teach me how to dance xD
i'm not joking -.- i wanna know how to dance that.
i love the new her. she look totally gorgeous now.
i'm melting when seeing her singing on tv.
pheww ~! gawsh, she really powerful until make me faint.
i almost faint when she sing this part.
"oh kiss me, show me really really love me"
hey girl, let me kiss you and i do really love you. lol.
like seriously, let me be the one who love you xDD
*her fans really gonna kill me*
well guys, dont mad at me, i just got to fanatic with her.
dont bash me or kill me. i'm just a normal human being xD
i get jelous when seeing her with jay park.
jay park is lucky 'cause can dance with her -______-
well jay park, dont touch her okay.
SHE IS MINE. lol xD
btw guys, i wanna sleep now.
it's already 2.29 am. so, take care and have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment